Orders & Payments
VICI accepts the payment options listed at the bottom of this website and all prices are displayed in USD. If shopping Internationally, please take into consideration the price conversion from USD to your country's currency, because the price listed at checkout may differ from your bank statement.
We are required to collect Sales Tax per each State's Guidelines. The tax rate applied to your order will be the combined state + local city rate for the shipping address on the order.
NOTE - Orders cannot be canceled after they are placed as payment is processed automatically!
You are able to use only ONE promotional code per order in addition to any E-Gift Card I Store Credit codes. Dine n Dance is not responsible if the promotional code is not entered at checkout, and it cannot be retroactively applied as payment is processed automatically.
When checking out - we advise that you enter the E-Gift Card code first and then enter the promotional code.
Please note, the Order Confirmation email and invoice you receive will only reflect the order total and not method of payment breakdown.
NOTE - Promotional Codes ore only available online and for limited times. They are not valid in stores!
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email sent to the email associated with your order. Orders generally take 5 to 8 business days for processing and the order status will be listed as 'Unfulfilled' until it has shipped.
Once shipped, you will receive another email which will include the tracking number for your package.
You may check the history of your orders + current status by logging into your account.
We highly recommend reviewing all Order information before submitting as we work hard to ensure that your order is processed + shipped as quickly as possible.
If your order status is 'Unfulfilled' - we may be able to make adjustments to your shipping address or process a cancelation dependent on the fulfillment stage of your order. Please send our Customer Care an email if your order requires a change.
If your order status is ‘Fulfilled' - then unfortunately we are NOT able to make any changes as the order has already left our warehouse.
If you decide to Preorder an item on our website, please note the following:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the item ships
- Preordering is voluntary and if at any time you would like to cancel your Preorder for a full refund to method of payment, please do so prior to shipment announcement on our website.
- If you need to cancel your Preorder or Update in any way, please contact our customer service team via email or the contact form.
- If you are ordering a Preorder item with an In-Stock item, you will only be charged Shipping once. We will not charge you again once your Preorder has shipped.
- For Returns on Preorders, you have 30 days from the day the order has shipped - not the date on the original invoice as this is the Order date.
- We do our very best to communicate all details for Preorders on the Product page as there are usually thousands of orders for each style and it is not possible to contact everyone individually.
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us at the above phone number and we will be happy to assist!
- The date listed on the Preorder page is an approximation communicated by our manufacturer and we only update as more information is provided. If you do not see an update, then we do not have further information at this time.